Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Stop Hiding

I have been hiding from the camera for years. It has become second nature for me to turn my head, stick out my tongue, or throw my hand up when a camera emerges. 

A photo to me was a permanent reminder of how terrible I looked and something that someone could make fun of and laugh at any time they saw it.

I no longer run from the camera and have actually been caught a time or two with a genuine SMILE. (and sometimes in very little clothes!!!) That smile is indicative of my happiness with myself and my new found passion for helping others succeed.

I CENTER my days around my relationship with my God, loving my family, and working full time. I FILL my days with working part time, working out, and plating my meal with the best choices. I PRIDE my days on providing motivation and encouragement for people like YOU to find THEIR genuine smiles again.

Knowing that I am changing lives one thought at a time, one choice at a time, one workout at a time, makes me SMILE. The coaching experience with Beachbody has formed lifetime relationships with people I never knew, and people I will never forget. One SMILE at a time.

I am looking for 2 ladies to join my team. I currently have an incredible foundation set to create an incredible team. I will be hosting an apprentice training group with you and my current team. If you are ready to make a change, to join our team, to make money while helping others to eat better, to workout daily and encourage them to smile again, PLEASE fill out the application below. I’m so excited to hear from you! This may just be the opportunity that you’ve been waiting for! 


Join The Bombshell Dynasty now!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment